Tel: 01837 214667
Data Protection Registration No: Z3327852
Money Laundering Registration No: 12690386
Audio transcription, copy typing, wordprocessing, tables, graphs, charts, thesis, dissertations, articles, cv’s, labels, lectures, manuscripts, speeches, books, leaflets, manuals, memoirs, scripts, reports, presentations, courier booking, laminating, e-mail, order office supplies and faxing, Newsletters.
Diary management, business correspondence, arranging meetings, travel & accommodation, record expenses
Event administration and bookings, catering and supplies, venue sourcing and booking, Organising training events, sending reminders to attendees and sorting out certificates and hand outs.
The Set-Up Package
Input of 0 – 100 Subscribers £80.00
Input of 100 – 500 Subscribers £100.00
Input of 500 – 1000 Subscribers £120.00
Input of 1000 – 2000 Subscribers £140.00
The above prices also includes set up of the newsletter with a choice of layout and colour scheme and three test Newsletters to make sure you are happy with your choices and if not you can tweak them.
A newsletter of up to 3 pages long sent to up to 2,000 subscribers
One Newsletter every month £80.00 Per Newsletter
One Newsletter every other month £90.00 Per Newsletter
One Newsletter Every 3 months £100.00 Per Newsletter
One Newsletter Every 6 months £110.00 Per Newsletter
One Newsletter a Year £120.00 Per Newsletter
|Hours/month||Total cost||Discount||Cost per hour|
|Start-up Package (5 Hours)||£120||4%||£24|
|Basic Package (10 Hours)||£230||8%||£23|
|Indispensable Package (20 Hours)||£440||12%||£22|
|Essential Package (30 Hours)||£600||20%||£20|
Purchase a gift voucher from Time well spent for £20 or more and help them with their workload.
British Chambers of Commerce
The Women in Business Network
The Supper Club
Business Events Finder
Micro Business Hub
Fresh Business thinking
HM Revenue & Customs
One Woman business
Devon Work Hubs
S West Innovation Centres
Victoria Commercial Centre
Good time management is all about being organised. Setting goals and meeting deadlines.
1. At the beginning of every day take 10 minutes to look at your workload
2. List tasks to completed in order of importance not urgency
3. Allocate time needed for each task
4. Schedule out time for each task during the day
5. Make sure you allocate time for breaks during the day
6. Every time you complete a task tick it off your list
7. At the end of the day if you haven’t completed a task for any reason – move it to the top of the list for the following day
8. If you have a task that has been actioned and you are waiting for a reply, set up a file called a call-up file. Put a piece of paper with the details of the task on it and on the right hand side put a call-up date on it i.e. 10/9/12. Put all call-ups in date order and every day make sure you look in this file to see what needs to be chased up. This way nothing will be forgotten.
Do you need a great tool to help you reach your goals and plan for your business?
Encompassing everything you need to succeed in your business over the coming year, this planner is designed to upgrade your thinking while helping you hit your yearly business goals. With a unique combination of an un-dated yearly planner (you can start anytime), finance & budget worksheets, goal, action & appointment planners and the best personal development tools, distilled down into a simple daily, weekly & quarterly structure, this powerful tool will support you in creating the habits of a Peak Performer.